The Brand Promise is the compelling reason we want to give every customer why to buy from $Company over any competitor (or doing things themselves).
One main promise and two supporting promises
A good brand promise consists of three reasons:
- The main promise–this covers the main need of our chosen segments and is the promise we “guarantee”
- First supporting promise–often covering a secondary need of our chosen segments
- Second supporting promise–often covers a typical objection our chosen segment may have.
$Company brand promise
At $Company we have chosen to focus on the following brand promise:
- Doubling your people’s productivity
- No training needed
- With great support when you need it
This page is regularly updated. Please check the Midstage Manual for new content for this page.
Page last updated Wed, 22 Sep 2021 14:35:26 +0000