About $COMPANY Core Decisions
Core decisions are the kind of decisions that we believe in so deeply, that we can expect them to be stable long-term.
Even if $COMPANY undergoes major changes and/or our markets change radically, our core identity decisions are what we can all hold onto to define a new mission and to respond to the environment with our inner strength intact.
This section explains $COMPANY’s “core identity” decisions such as:
- Core Values: our beliefs and the kind of people we like to work with
- Core Purpose: what is our reason for being, how do we make the world a better place and why does this matter?
- Core Competences: what are the (few) capabilities we focus on being world class at?
- Core Success Metric: what does success look like and how can we measure this objectively?
- BHAG: what is our “big hairy audacious goal” that we are looking to get to, long-term?
Page last updated Wed, 22 Sep 2021 14:31:50 +0000